The Sephora Holiday Bonus Event opens up for all beauty insider tiers today! I rounded up my top makeup favorites last week. Today I’m rounding up the skin, hair and body care favorites you can find at Sephora. The weather is still warm here but has definitely shifted to cooler temperatures. My skincare routine has changed up a little with more hydrating creams and lotions. If you’re shopping online use code HOLIDAYSAVE (some exclusions apply). Details for all tiers are as follows:
- Rouge Members can save 20% off 11/1 to 11/11
- VIBs can save 15% off 11/7 to 11/11
- Beauty Insiders can save 10% off 11/7 to 11/11
Press samples featured have a * next to them below. All others purchased and often repurchased by me.
Cleansers + Makeup Removers
My favorite brands are Kate Somerville, Farmacy and Tatcha. I also really like SK-II but haven’t restocked on them in quite some time as I’ve found more affordable alternatives.
Toner + Face Mists
I always use a toner after every cleanse to balance the skin and make sure every trace of residue is removed. I love a good face mist – there are so many good ones!
Face Moisturizers + Oils
This is the area I’ve switched up the most. My face is noticeably more dry and combination. I’ve used up quite a few of these so I don’t have them all right now – but favorites I’ve had in rotation.
- For normal/combination skin:
- For dry skin:
- Best to calm skin:
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – the best one for sensitive skin days, this is one my brother keeps asking me to buy him!
- Farmacy Better Daze Ahead * – the only CBD cream I’ve tried I actually like, I used this on my face when it reacted badly to sunscreen testing, was the only thing that helped it calm down
- Favorite daytime oils:
Night Time Treatments
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil – the best night time oil to help replenish moisture and repair skin overnight, I just discovered Andrew uses this too (he “borrowed” mine and put it in his bathroom cabinet, lol) – also available in this Midnight Must-Haves Set which I hauled yesterday
- Kate Somerville RetAsphere Micro Peel – one of the few night time peels I can use without it irritating my skin, a gentle but effective resurfacing treatment
- Sunday Riley Good Genes – probably the best lactic acid night resurfacing treatment I’ve tried, I use it sparingly though, around 1x per week, sometimes 2x! For those who don’t want to splurge on the full size, I highly recommend you try in smaller trial sizes available in the holiday sets like the Power Trio (just ordered), Power Couple or the Flash Fix Kit
Treatments: Mask, Acne, Resurfacing
Treating spot acne is something we’ve had to do more frequently over the summer. I stopped using any kind of acid over the summer but occasionally do a light peel.
Hair Styling Favorites
I’m obsessed with Living Proof and IGK for hair styling products. Shampoo loves have been Olaplex, Briogeo and Christophe Robin in the past but these days I’m really obsessed with Sisley and Oribe (which aren’t available at Sephora):
This is the category I use up the most frequently as Andrew and I share a lot of our body care products.
I’m a lip balm junkie but am so picky with texture and scent. My favorites right now:
Andrew’s most-used brands are a tie between Jack Black and Kiehl’s. His top five:
That wraps up my lengthy favorites list for skin care, hair care and body care! I realize it’s a lot – but I put a lot to the test and rotate frequently. I hope this gives you some ideas by category if you’re in search of something specific. Always happy to answer questions if you have any. The skincare sets are so good this year – it was hard for me to narrow down my picks but I stocked up on some Kiehl’s, Farmacy Beauty and First Aid Beauty.
Let me know what you ended up hauling!
I’ve put together a giveaway with some favorites. To enter use the widget below and complete at least THREE of the steps in the widget below. It’s open internationally but you must be 18 years or older to enter. Giveaway will run through Monday 11/11 11:59PM EST. I’ll email the winner within 24 hours and they must respond within 24 hours or another winner will be selected in their place. Not sponsored or affiliated.
One winner will be selected via the widget to win: Kosas Wet Lip Oil in Fruitjuice, Urban Decay On the Run Palette, ABH Glow Kit in Sweets, Pat McGrath Mini MatteTrance Trio, Pat McGrath MatteTrance in Guinevere, Tatcha mini Water Cream, Tatcha mini Dewy Cream, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Glow Powder + Brush, Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick Cocoa, Laura Mercier Primer, Urban Decay Setting Spray, Hourglass Minis x4.